Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wargh.- Outing

NYPGC outing details:

Venue: East Coast Park [specific place not confirmed. Maybe meet outside McD easier~]
Date: 28th December 2006
Day: Thursday
Time: 1pm to 7pm
Activity: Picnic cum potluck, play games [eg: Captain's ball, Frisbee etc], throwing ppl into the sea, strumming underneath the coconut trees, sun tanning, cycling, skating.. yafooo~


Help us think of team games to play ok? Food we still have to plan uh..
And those who don't know how to go we noobs will most probably meet at YCK mrt. Not confirmed. Tell Julian<-- batch 10 senior. The one always play PSP. ahah. Ya Huiwen papa~
I don't want to put his phone number here. It's rude la. Later he kena stalked i die~
Add me in MSN: blazing_summer@hotmail.com

or ask huiwen or some others for my number or something.
If u want to come tell us k? If not u'll be left out.. I wouldn't want that to happen. Hope to see all of u lovely people soon!! Can't wait~

Keep checking back here for details..

-- it was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife. this strife it dies, this life and these lies. and these lungs have sung this song for too long..--

No comments: