Monday, December 04, 2006

Omfg! You shouldn't have..

Wargh.
It's taking me so long to the pictures to a reliable photo sharing site. I'm using Yahoo! Photos by the way. Yea and mostly because the pictures are too darn big in size. 1.20MB average.. Without furthur ado, i present to you, pre and post La Guitare 2006 in NYP! Woohoo~ I don't have pictures DURING the event cuz my friend took videos of it. Ahaha but he gong2 only focus on me.. Which is not fair for the rest of the ensemble.. So i'm not gonna upload it. Let's wait for the CD. I think there WILL be a CD. No there SHOULD be. No there MUST be!! I want...

Thanks to our President Sean and Vice President Bazilah for organising a successful NYPGC La Guitare 2006. [Blood, sweat and tears babe..]
Thanks to Huiwen sayang for planning the celebration and the cool birthday card.
No thanks for Huiwen sayang for writing out the 'PS: Happy Birthday Su p[o.O]q' even bigger than 'La Guitare 2006'.. [waa~ damn paiseh can? 40 plus people singing birthday song for you and you don't even know one-third of them.. Eh but u guys sing very melodic you know? Shld have recorded it.. :P]
Thanks to Ken C, Zuyi and Hwen for the thoughtful gifts.
Thanks to Monkey KorKor Adriel for teaching this noob how to resize the images so it is possible to upload the pictures faster and for being my 'cameraman' for that day. [yea camwhoring is such fun! But not when i look so tired and sweaty.. Ack!]
Thanks to everyone in NYPGC and associated with La Guitare 2006!!

I really appreciate it. Thanks a million!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/love_gone_ballistic/album?.dir=757fscd

I want to blog abt my celebration but its already so late. I neeed to be in school by eleven-ten. Classes start then. Bleh
Wait up for my next entry!!

Regards.
.-Su

No comments: