Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rain. Rain. Go away..

Heyy..

More details on the NYPGC potluck picnic!

Those who fear getting lost on the way to our rendezvous can come meet some of us at Yio Chu Kang MRT control station at 12pm. So in this way we can get lost together. How exciting!~ Inform me if you're going along. If we do not know you're coming then we'll leave without you.. *cue Here Without You by Three Doors Down in background* And you'll know how sad it can get.. So inform me plz! Or some of the ppl coming along : Su, Huiwen, Julian, Junxin, Syarah, Mark, Siew Kee.. Tell anyone of us k?

Bring food or the stuff that i have discussed with some of you okay?
Anyone have netball or volleyball that ball? Thanks Gabe for offering to bring your basketball but i think if we play Captain's ball with that, we all need to bring helmets.. Haha. Hmm a soccer ball is also better i guess.. SMS me who ever has the required balls~ LOL. I'm not dirty okay.. Just not sure how to structure my sentence without letting your imaginative minds run free.. Like balls~ XD

*clears throat* So those who are not meeting up with us first can meet at MacDonalds @ East Coast Park. Go find seats outside.. At 1pm k?

Those with beach mats please bring along. Then we can claim land with our beach mats.. [READ: beach mats.. not bitch, mats] haha. Bored la dey..

Suggestions for games anyone?
Captain's Ball with proper balls [LOL] or frisbee
Frisbee
Dog & Bone
Catching
Sandcastles building and smashing
Card games? Tai Tee! <-- Correct spelling? oooo... Murderer. 007 also maybe can. I'll teach u guys on that day. Funn must be quick and can shout alot.. Blow Wind Blow? heh as last resort.. Long Jiang Paz?? ahaha Junxin's idea :P K ppl so lets summarise this: Venue : East Coast Park . Meet at McD outdoors eating area
Date: 28th Dec 2006
Day: Thursday
Time: 1pm to maybe 7pm

Things to bring:

Yourself. Bring your crazy side okay. The guai guai side of you can go stay at home being... guai. -.-"
Food. Edible ones plz. [Drinks, Plates & Cups for those ppl i told to bring k?]
Money if u wanna rent bicycles or skates
Balls. Anyone have netball or volleyball <-- tt ball? SMS me or tell me online. Soccer ball as 2nd choice.. Frisbee as 3rd. Then basketball.. Beach mats for those who have..
Game Suggestions?


And normal beach stuff la. Need me to state meh? So big already what u ppl.. HAHA <-- see i'm talking to myself again. Pardon me. Yup c'yall there. I sure hope it doesn't rain. Pray hard together k ppl? Nvr plan wet weather program le..

-- so let me take this medicine. to quench my love for violent things --

No comments: