Friday, December 01, 2006

Death or .-Glory

Heyho.
Its 12.30 in the morning and that officially makes it 1st of December. Wargh. The Nanyang Polytechnic Guitar Club concert named La Guitare 2006 is today! I am so very nervous for the performance. My heart’s gonna beat so fast onstage. It’ll be so loud that it’ll overpower the songs played. Argh. So guys come to our concert and hear the rhythmic throbbing of my heart with guitar chords in the background. LOL

Don’t worry I’ll make my heart stop beating.. So nervous la.. Especially for the song Overture. Some parts are way to fast but the song is oh so nice to play. Well I am actually very much lacking of sleep right now. Just need to waste some time till my mask dries off.. Wahaha.

We’ll see how it goes today. See all you people with the tickets yea(:

Details:
Event: La Guitare 2006
Time: Be seated by 7PM
Place: NYP Theatre For the Arts
Duration: One and a half hour –no intermission so u guys go and pee first before you come okay? In case u miss something if u had to go and do ur business halfway through the show.. xD

Wish us all the best! Hope the concert is a success. Can’t wait can’t wait!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh and it’ll be the last day for me to sing this..


-- seventeen without a purpose or direction. we don’t owe anyone a f**king explanation.


Let's go!

No comments: