Thursday, December 07, 2006

.-LeGirl

Oh wow its already the 7th of December when I’m supposed to type this on the 2nd of December 2006. Wargh. Sorry dear readers! It’s not that I didn’t want to write its just that my brothers have been hogging the computer all the time to play their stupid games and I don’t have to to use it la.. Can only upload pictures on computer but cannot load it to the Net. I promise to link all the pics I take in my blog.

Back to the birthday celebrations!

La Guitare 2006 was a success! Right after that everyone who was able to, stayed back to have a taste of the post-La Guitare cake.

Yes its fuh-reaking HUGE! 15kg or something. Go on read what it says on the cake. PS: Happy Birthday Su!! omg. wtf?! Been expecting a celebration cuz of all the talking in hushed tones behind my back and all the hiding of stuff whenever I enter a room. I was fun acting oblivious though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
--15kg can?

Thanks to everyone who stayed back to wish me Happy Birthday. Thanks for helping us finish the cake. Delicious wasn’t it? Peaches and strawberries..
Most of all thanks to my sayang, Huiwen for planning the surprise. And the card was so sweet! The comments brought a big smile to my face. My fave present of all..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
--sayang&me

I used the milk bottle already ar sayang. Haha the milk teat was so hard to use so I ended up not using it at all.. Good thinking huh.. Suhaila--> Su--> susu--> milk--> milk bottle!! Yeah

Love the ZipIt! Bag [So cool!] and the chocolates too.. Haha. I didn’t get saboed.. Too bad uh MeowMeow. So gentleman ar dun take revenge on me.. LOL
This year’s celebration is so much better compared to me spending it alone in front of the computer last year. 120% better. No.. Add another zero to that. 1200% better!!

~I’ll never forget this guys.. Thanks a million!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
--La Guitare 2006(:

The day I turned LeGirl. :P Legal= Eighteen babeh!!

YingXian invited us to go to a JRock concert at Kallang CC. Seems like her friend is performing in one of the bands.. Imagine all the cosplayer and gothic makeup. Too bad there was some miscommunication and we had to give the mega event a miss.. Darn. Next year I wanna go!! Bring me along k girl! Book a ticket for me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Met Hailwa and YingXian at Long John Silver’s at Hougang Mall for lunch. They bought me this cute Tasmanian Devil cake from Polar Puff’s and Cakes. Heh seems like his personality was the one closest to mine. Haha. The other characters they had were Tweety and Hello Kitty. ~no wonder la. Rubber flavored too.. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
--i'll take him over Hello Kitty any day..

Then both me and YX headed off to board 51 to go to [jengjengjeng] the Singapore Science Center! 2 bloody hours journey but it was good cause we had loads of time to catch up with news of the other classmates and what’s new in our lives. Oh yea.. Why of all places to go on your birthday.. to the Science Center? Am I THAT big of a nerd? Of course not! But I am that big of a giglover! Hoho~ Seems like there was an Indie Fest organized at tt place on 2nd Dec. Bands like Astreal, Electrico, Poptart and Guerilla Collective performed.

Met our other partner in crime, Desrie at the interchange. Went to McD to takeaway some dinner [frigging famished we were..]. Headed to the event and found out that we weren’t supposed to bring food or drinks in. Damn. So we had to eat our takeaways at the venue’s McD. The ladies presented me with beautiful accessories [i lOVE them!] and a down-right gorgeously cool white tee [LOVE this the most!].. Ooo yar.. Toilet. Outside please! wahaha(:

By the time we finished our food, we only managed to watch Electrico perform one song- We’re Not Made In The USA. But I was worth every damn minute. Managed to record a video of them performing tt song. Will upload it on Youtube.. Heh but I’ll apologise first cuz I’m an amateur photographer/ videographer so mind the shakiness of the video. I was also kinda dancing to the song so it kinda contributed to the shakiness of the film.. :P The short dark part where I aimed at the audience was cause they were moshing and I wanted to tape them doing it..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
--local scene ROCKstars

Too bad the drummer William couldn’t be seen.. He was way in the back. Waa~ he’s cute and I love the way he plays the drums with such feelings too!! LOL Desmond’s long hair is to die for! Yea Electrico rocks! Support our local music!

During the intermission, all three of us started camwhoring. Fun seh. Seems like camwhoring on the steps was not enough so we moved the party inside. It was like a walk down memory lane.. So long since I stepped into the Science Center. And that day it was free entry too! [Normal price= $9] Coolness~ Camwhored in front of the exhibits, with the exhibits and in the exhibits.. LOL

Wish we could have stayed longer and we could have even camwhored on TOP of the exhibits. Ahaha.
Thank you is such a small word to say when it comes to this guys. I feel so honoured to have you as my friends, who are willing to celebrate my turning of eighteen. It’s a one in a lifetime thing yea. Gosh. Xie Xie ni! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
--camwhoring the night away..

The peektures can be found at : http://new.photos.yahoo.com/love_gone_ballistic/album/576460762365060310


- Can wishes really be fulfilled in one day? Sayang said he was a present from above.. Could this really be? Maybe a wish made through a 15kg cake.. it can (:


--everything, is everything. the more i talk about it, the less i do control. everything, means everything. can't understand a word, half of the stuff i'm sayin--

No comments: