Monday, November 30, 2009

wishupon candles

i think i get my inspiration usually before i fall asleep. Like right nw lying awake typing on my beloved n97. I love my wifi enabled handphonee! Tho it sucks having the phone fall on ur face when ur hand slips when typing/ holding the hp. HAHAHA stupid but true story. Caused a lip ulcer can? LOL

looking round i see couples emerging here and there. More and more single frens are getting bfs! Ahh i feel so happy for them :D and jealous too cuz i want one! I want someone who is veh open to things tt i love and willing to love it for me! I want someone to spazz with regarding new music loves (both kpop & scene) but minus all the drama and fights and heartbreaks. How is that possible? But everytime i'll keep on wishing til my man comes and sweeps me off my feet :-
hehe so u all know what i wish for every year before i blow my candles! Lol including the compulsory wishing of good health for my family and friends~ like my profile says.. Still waiting for my namja chingu! :D

..
Speaking of which, i think the best bdae celebration wld be like primmy's party whereby we can play, dance and sing to our fave songs out loud! Ive always wanted to sing those emo songs out loud with friends (last time we locked ourselves in my club room with speakers and sang Ohio is For Lovers to a reluctant Nazim! Hahaha poly memories!) or dance to man man ha ni or bad girl. Ohh what fun tt wld be! Sad thing is, where in singapore do we have tt kinda rock karaoke place? Sigh.



Just grant me this one wish..





I wanna go gayo dajeun and watch all my boys in action.
I'd do anything to meet them!!

(watching beast fansign meet is doing stuff to me- @.@
i wanna hugg yooseob!! And do all kinda things to mr perfect. UNF much? Mwahahah)

No comments: