Sunday, December 06, 2009

JYP thanks..

Park Jinyoung's Thanks To

[ One Day Cut ]

Our company's pride, 2AM and 2PM. Forever the company's discipline chief, Jo Kwon. The warm oldest brother, Seulong. The pillar of strength, Jaebum. Don't lose focus. True Gentleman Nichkhun. Wooyoung, who's now slowly beginning to be funny (Watch my jokes!). And our detailed boy, Junsu, who sent me a text immediately after receiving their award. Junho, who always shows the strength of effort. Changmin, who's voice I want to always listen to. Innocent and pure Chansung. Chansung, I've never seen anyone that's hated you. Animal Taecyeon. I've never seen an animal that's studied as hard as you do. Smiling Angel, Jinwoonie. I hope you never become corrupted...

CREDITS: BESTIZ(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

...
OMG i just HAD to post this!~
all i want for xmas is
PARKJAEBEOM.

No comments: