Monday, November 23, 2009

count down hooray~

gooood morning dear readers! well honestly i dont even know who's reading this blog of mine anymore.. *runs off and cries in the corner**   aww come'on show some love at my tagboard y'all! hehe

back home from meeting fuzzy for dinner at fresh bulgoggi @ changi T2. Yummy! Im loving my new stuff tt i bought recently! My cyan hoodie with the colored prints, my white headphones (cld be better but the old one died on me TT TT) and the dark blue lappy case! Yayy thanks fai for accompanying me! Ive always been picky on choosing the correct design for the lappy bag. But i think Song (my laptop) is happy being encased in blue (just like the owner!) hahaha.

So many things to blog about, so little time. Sometimes i wish one day had more than 24hrs! Mainly cuz im almost always on the net and refuse to sleep at night. Then end up not being able to concentrate in school! Lol sorry lecturers! Im ADDICTED!!! Help!!

..
Anyways im still wide awake now when i have attachments early morn tmrw.. Hjeyhjfiolmdiep~
what to do. Who ask you to drink coffee at 1030pm! Haha. Forgot la cann?

Its countdown time!
10 more days till 2nd dec in which im turning 21 but not able to hold a party cuz of money problems. Anyways im also not gd at being a hostess. I'll love to spend a day with my friends just basking in their love and laughter :D
last yr was great! Hei sushi with the loved ones till not being able to end walk properly, then last for one at novena square 2! This yr im not too sure where we can go.. But i'd love to go karaoke-ing! Any good places tt we can give current korean hits? Presents hmmm. Im asking sayang to chip in for band hero! One of those games tt ive been wanting to get my hands on :D Sitex here i come!!

If ur thinking on what to get for my bdae.. Well think along the lines of Sims 3 pc game or something related to my korean idols! The new big bang scheduler and calender looks good! Wahahah. But i hope u guys dun all buy the same thing! Haha


then theres 13 more days till kimchi ninja date!! I hope it wont be disappointing cuz of all the hype! I wanna bask in rain's ninja badass awesomeness and abs and witness lee joon's acting skills. Poor boy's bald tho. Not too good in my books :P
we'll see how it goes!

Then theres another 20 days till Seoul'd out!! Im so eggcited (as dear junho wld say). Hehe. Im eggcited beyond words to witness fti's glory once again. And to watch BEG and Tmax too! Not to mention meeting ppl from all walks of life who love the hell lot of these kor idols. Just dun push ok? We're all friends yaa! Hehe
i lala love my kor obession and my fangirls! :D

still waiting for tt kor dance contest by novena sq ppl tho. Hmm~

..
Nan jeongmal mystery mystery!

No comments: