Thursday, November 02, 2006

Shin, girls?

'sup balls!
Darn it. I've always been online but am in no mood to write in my blog.. Well if i keep doing this, the blog will not be updated for a long time. Hope this feeling doesn't last long..

Thanks to the genius-ity of KenC [thnx!], i found of the Eng name of the 'condition' that i have.. and thank God no i'm not gonna die anytime soon and yes that means you can't have my possessions yet cause can't you READ?! I said i'm not gonna die! [ahaha. sorry i get carried away sometimes talking to myself LOL. it's funn you should definitely try it some time].

It's called shingles/herpes [eww] zoster which is a painful, blistering rash caused by the chickenpox (varicella) virus. I had chickenpox when i was around Pri 3 or 4 and i was fun cuz i could have a week off school and just stay at home watching the tube all day while eating junk food. Haha i'll tell you guys a secret.. Promise you won't tell my mum mmkay?

As u shld know, chickenpox is infectious and toddlers are cute [yes, in tt order] and my mum also asked me to avoid going near my siblings. But i guess one day my bro was just being too cute so i kissed him on the cheek; yes i was already diagnosed with chickenpox then. You know those fuzzy memories you have in the back of your head where you don't know if its reality or fiction? Well that was the memory i had of kissing my wee lil 3 yr old brother and passing the virus on to him. Haha. Notty notty sister. This means mum had to take care of two snotty lil spotted kids instead of just one snotty spotted itchy little girl. Sorry mum! :P

Shingles it seems is caused by a reactivation of the dormant virus in the nerves of people who have previously had chickenpox. As as a result shingles can unfortunately occur more than once. You may have further attacks of shingles, especially at times when you are run down. [not by a car i hope] For more info read: http://www.medinfo.co.uk/conditions/shingles.html

Oh and thanks for the show of concern. I'm feeling much much better thanks. Guess i only have to wait for the scars to heal. Oh and another thing.. i lost something that i am ohsoglad to get rid off. Yup i LOST weight! 5 kaygee baybeh LOL. Fasting is a blessing. Hope tt by going back to school i don't gain what i wanted to lose. And it is sonotmybloodyfault the fat goes to my cheeks. Yes the ones on my face not on my rear end. Hah! DEATH to unwanted fat! *pokes it with a pencil*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LOL. Random madness!!

-- what if i fell to the floor couldn't take all this anymore what would you do?

No comments: