Saturday, July 15, 2006

Grapes In The Freezer

'This is goods for those who wish to enjoy simple and rational lives..' -- haha what the hell is that supposed to mean? Goods for those..? Vocab ppl! Guess where i read this quote.. On a friggin rubbish bin in the toilet. Eww.. lol. Was having stomachache and this quote caught my eye. Like how the hell does a rubbish bin make ur life more rational? Simple shmaybe but rational? hmm can trash make u go crazy?

Ouh bought some Vienetta ice cream for my big bro's birthday on 13th July and a big bunch of grapes for my lil bro coz he wanted to eat some. Went home and mum said that the fridge was full. Opened the door and nearly couldn't close it back. Then i blur blur go and put both the icecream AND grapes into the freezer (which is meant for keeping fish and stuff like ice cubes) which had space. Next morning, i found the grapes all rotten and brown. Eff la i paid 7 bucks for the fruit and now it can't even be eaten. So lesson learnt, NEVER put ur grapes into the freezer.. :P

Baybeats started yesterday. Thought i could go downtown to watch Ingride but came home at around 6pm. Went to Little India to eat puri with Dash and buy some face mask after last day of attachment at KKH. Gonna miss the lil buggers.. lol. 2 weeks. Just when i was getting along fine with the staff nurses at my ward.. Was waayy too tired to even stand straight. Felt like fainting. Shmaybe not enuf sleep. Wonder what might happen if i still went to watch the event.. Well sorry Ingride i can't witness ur rock awesome-nessity. For now. Till next time then.

As u guys know, i sport an emo one-side-covering-the-eyes hairstyle. All my aunts and uncles have been complaining about it. Like what the hell hairstyle is that supposed to be they ask, but in a nicer way mind you.. Then comes Singapore Idol 2006. Omg who's that with the mysterious-one-eye-covered-hair? Paul Twohill!! Arrgh! lol. Don't get me wrong guys, I still luv Paul and his image, voice and craziness. But the last time we had a family 'gathering', my uncles and aunts kept saying Paul Twohill Paul Twohill around me ar.. Hehe one of my aunts even asked me whether i was Paula or Pauline Twohill.. Like wtf la. I have been having this hair since sec 3. Looong before SI 2006.. So i am not copying his hairstyle. Its just that we have the same taste in music.. Geez. I know for sure that i am not hearing the end of this.

--
I'm such a sucker for:
*Grapes: Green small ones are the best! Whenever i go to NTUC i have to buy some. They're like calling me or something..

*Emo hair: Gosh i so so loooove guys with emo hair. I know this sounds kinda pervertic (hah) but i love looking at these cute guys with their cute hair.. *blushes* yes i have a thing for scene kids.

*Lead singers: Some people like listening to a song coz of the awesome guitar riffs or the smashing drums but for me i listen mostly to the voice of the lead singer. I like the unique voice of Anthony Green of Circa Survive and stuff like that. I dont really pay that much attention to the guitars or drums in most songs most of the times..

*Skater boys: This could be due to the fact that my first crush is a skater :P I like the sport too tho i'm not good at the stunts.. And i like the whole skater get-up. Skate shoes are the bomb espesh Vans.. woOt Viva La Vans!

*Ang mohs: Aww come on.. who doesn't like oogling at Eurasian people.. LOL.


--she's broken and let down. with nowhere left to turn. asking herself what's worth living for. she cries out again--

No comments: