Friday, August 04, 2006

nushell. -shocked

Horoscope from the Friendster website on 1st August 2006

The Bottom Line
Shed your skin and start acting more like you feel today -- announce who you are.

In Detail
The essence of who you are may not be accurately communicated right now -- the external is overshadowing the internal. If you are in a mood to hide a bit from the world (or keep everyone guessing), then enjoy this convenient camouflage -- even though it is keeping you separate from people. But if you are aching for the world to know who you really are, then shed your skin and start acting more like you feel. In the end, this is the more self-affirming way to go.

--
yea i feel this is kinda true coz i am the kind of person who doesn't open up easy. I need to warm up to a person first but the thing is: it takes time. I do tend to hide from the world a bit but i truly dun enjoy being so distant. So i cant relish this 'convenient camouflage' i've been hiding under like a security blanket with my thumb in my mouth for so long. Its really putting a strain on my social life. But the fact is i am so damn blardy shy to talk to guys. Espesh cute Malay guys. eh and my love life is like so stagnant right now. [ my love life sounds like a mosquito. hah]

Well I guess i am slightly motivated to stand up and show the world who i really am. Slowly but surely i've lost the quiet side that dominated me during my adolescent years. Watch out world here i come!..

~conquer and destroy. muahaha

--sing like you think no one's listening. you would kill for this. just a little bit. you would. you would.

No comments: