Saturday, July 01, 2006

click.click.boom

Friday June 30. 11:19PM

‘ Last day’ of school today. We had 2 weeks of break, then one week of school. Now its 3 weeks of attachment and then back to school again. Then comes the dreaded exams and onwards to the hospital we go.. Tiring huh? Confusing too.. But wth we need all the experience we can get..

Next week I’m going to KK Hospital for 2 weeks.. Feeling kinda nervous, eh hope the staff are nice.. Am not too good with kids.. hehe see how it goes. Bought new nursing shoes with mum at Geylang. Got Sleese cause they didn’t have Kappa in my size. Seems that both Mich and Dash are also planning to buy sport shoes for attachment. I think ar sooner or later every student is gonna be wearing black sport shoes. Definitely due to the fact that the recommended shoes (like those black auntie shoes from BATA) are killing our feet. Let me count the ways: they r tight, make our feet stink (espesh during morning shift where we have to bathe the patient and the water goes into the shoes and u have no choice but to walk around in wet, squelching, uncomfortable shoes the whole day acK), wear and tear easy, makes the skin of my precious feet peel and not to mention r soooo unflattering :P

~kuang kuang kuang

Haha so since I’m online I went music video hopping at www.youtube.com which I totally looove doing. Yea that’s basically what I do when I go online other then the usual mail-checking, friendster profile-glancing, song-downloading, occasional game-playing, spam-killing, msn-chatting if I’m not on a quest of homework-researching or other crap like that. bleh

---
Mmkay lets start with the letter F. why? For the F oF it.

-Roses For The Dead’ by Funeral For A Friend. A sad video about suicide. Nearly made me cry by the end of the video. Nice song too tt can be found on Best of Taste of Chaos: Side One.

Recommended Songs: End Of Nothing. Juneau. FFAF have a weird screaming voice. Kinda scratchy and this weird quality makes it somewhat funny.. Like Tsunami Bomb’s screaming part for Dawn On A Funeral Day. [still feel bad tt they had to break up. Salute to Agent M. Damn her voice sounds very Japanese doesn’t it? So unique ar..]

- 'Should Have Stayed In The Shallows' by Fear Before The March Of Flames. Gosh. I used to regard this band as one that I feel is very nice but a bit too hardcore for my ears but now I can tolerate it. [Just cant tolerate those bands who scream in deep evil-Satan-like throathy tones. yet.] Still have no idea what they are singing though. Can only hear ‘Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls’ and snatches of ‘tequila’ and ‘fire’.. lol

Recommended Songs: On The Bright Side She Could Choke

-'What It Is To Burn’ by Finch.. I used to have this video in my friendster but it had to go to make way for Underoath’s new single, Writings On The Walls. F yea. The whole video is captivating. This is the song that made me like Finch. hmm but the lead singer, Nate, looks kinda fat in this video.. haha not complaining..

Recommended Songs: Letters To You. The music vid for this song is creepy. reminds me of paedophiles and bunnies. i like the short part where the Nate fell to the floor with the guitarist tho.. and Nate looks a whole lot younger and thinner too.. Bitemarks and Bloodstains.

that’s about all the video ratings I have time for.. tune in next time!

---
~Hmm nowadays I feel so down. I dun wanna go back to my depressed mode like last time.. Waa I have no idea why I’m feeling so crappy. Well mayb i do have a slight idea why.. i just feel so empty. lonely. unloved. Help me someone before this hollow void swallows me whole.. This is a cry for help. Are you my knight in shining armor?

No comments: