Monday, July 10, 2006

Washed-up Wishes

hey hey been awhile huh since i blogged. yesterday i treated my family, with the exception of my big sis (cuz she dun wanna share.. hrrmmph), to lunch at Seoul Garden at AMK. As a birfday present/treat for my mum. HAPPY BITHDAY MUM!! i heart you so much! muahx

It was the first time for everyone except me. I went there before with the peeps from NYP guitar club as a post concert celebration thingy. Haha i was the last one to surrender. Even my big brother gave up eating early. Damn the food was delicious. What with all the seafood and icecream. Mum was so paranoid. She was so scared the ppl were gonna kick us out of the place. gosh we only stayed there for 2 hrs la. Last time we stayed for like 5 hrs and had this silly wasabi icecream fruit daring game and made a lot of noise. Tak kena tendang keluar pun.. oh ya and my big bro was so full he couldn't think straight- Wasabi became wasiwa. Caramelized became camere..uhwhatever. LOL then he started singing along with the radio. ALOUD like some retard idol wannabe.. ~jk.. had a good time larfing and making fools of ourselves. Wish we stayed longer tho but my dad had to go off for work. Night shift and he didnt get enuf sleep. Stay up all night watch soccer somemore la. hehe one hour 50 minutes more till the final match between Italy and France.

World Cup this yr is kinda depressing not like 4 yrs back. Firstly cuz of the time. Then the passion and drive usually shown by the players are missing. Just look at Brazil. gosh. Mich was telling me abt some underhand dealings. In one match the referee booked a red card to the person who fell instead of the one whole tackled. Like wtf la. Then tt guy got the cheek to pat the ref on the back.. haha what has the world come to?

anyway Baybeats is this friday to sunday 14- 16th july. i wanna go but i have no one to go with.. anyone out there wanna take me? *cue Franz Ferd song*

I say don't you know. You say you don't know I say... take me out! .lol