Monday, December 14, 2009

a new light

seoul'd out 09 was fun!! I love watching tmax with hyperbunny leader minchul and cutiepies yoonhwa and kimjoon! Beg were also very 'fan-oriented' cuz they knew how to make the fans happy. In other words both groups shower us with loads of fan service! Hehe

dearest fti made my heart sink cuz i thot they were really enjoying their performance. No matter how many times i screamed seunghyun's name, he wld just stare spacelessly into the crowd and not smile. Tt was why my heart started getting all restless. Then i watched tt yt video on the fangirl who disrespected seunghyunnie's space. Tears started streaming again. I cant help feeling tt it was our fault. The sg fans who made him mad. Well i know some might disagree saying tt all of us are not like that. But still, one stupid girl's mistake might change our beloved's perception of the country. Tt is why i like having cute, jovial, happygolucky fans/ friends like yanti and her cute-as-hell story abt hongki speaking english to her. I hope and pray tt seunghyun wont stay mad for long. I want to see his smile again.

.. Which brings me to another story
we just got back from sending tmax and fti off at the airport. While on the bus, rushing to the airport.. Praying and hoping so hard tt the boys will still be around, my fingers started trembling. Cldnt even sms properly. Ran up to the elevator. Heart pounding like mad, trying to hold all hope, tears abt to fall. The moment the elevator rang level 2 and the glass doors slid open, an all too familiar song started playing thru my headphones. It was 'Barae'. A smile creeped its way up to my face. With the song playing i ran up to the nearest flight signboard and saw Row 1 for Asiana Airlines. Saw some ppl at the departure hall entrance so i rushed there and spoke to some primadonnas. Saw two young maybe sec 3- sec 4 girls as striked up a conversation. Then it came to the part when i started to describe what i saw at seould out. Tears welled up in my eyes, all the frustration and sadness, and the girls calmed me down by saying tt the boys were so hyper at the hotel.. I was still in a sad disturbed state since yest night..
Fastforwarding.. After fti left, i talked to the two young fans again. One of the girls said something tt made such an impact on me. I asked if they managed to fancam fti and how they felt. One of them just started saying 'they were so sweet. So united. They shouted for fti as one. Im so touched', with a faraway dreamy expression.

tt was the best thing i heard from a fangirl. A typical fangirl wld say how cute the idol was, how closeup they were, how the idol smiled, waved, maybe even glanced at them. But she, she was touched at how united the fans were chanting each of the boys' names and fti's trademark chant. I salute her.
Ive got no words to describe how i feel. Just that im glad fans like that exist. I hope all follow her example.
Its not all abt the idols, its abt the love and sense of unity tt we shld uphold. Not to mention respect!
Love & Respect.
You girls made my day :) I just wished i cld hv hugged you before i left~

No comments: