Saturday, September 12, 2009

in the midst of the controversy

last night i had another dream of 2pm after a long time of not having them. I've missed them sooo much!! I had no idea why i was there but the storyline is just too cute for words! The moment i woke up i quickly mass sent my dream to my kpop friends.

First scene showed Bada being pulled into 2PM's rehearsal room by Baek Ji Young. Apparently Bada was jealous of BJY cuz she got to perform My Ear Candy with Ok Taec Yeon and all she got was her song So I'm In Love with him. Weird thing was that she kept insisting that she had never seen Taec. So we enter the room and Taec is standing there in a shiny white suit looking all surprised at his noonas' entrance.
Suddenly someone barges in and straight away sits on one of the many light pink chairs in the room. It was non other than Mr Park Jay Beom. All of us looked shocked. Taec was speechless and he kept jumping and pointing at Jay. I stared at Jay. He looked shy. Like how he was in those airport fancams. All of us were wondering how in the hell he flew back to Korea..
But there wasnt any crying only happiness! No one blamed him for anything. I cant really rmbr what conversation we had with him (tho it does seem to be a crucial part of the story) but on and off Jay had like a blank face on. I guess in my mind he was still troubled..
There cld have been a dance in there somewhere but my mind didnt register it. LOL

then came the funny part. we were back at my home kitchen. Nickhun was telling me something. Get this; He said that Singapore's main soccer team was SengKang FC! After he said that he turned with a smug grin on his face. (LOL cuteness la NICK! He looked like he was proud of being such a lil genius!) I was like.. uhhh okay... ( really random la nick! what reaction can i give? haha)
then i took the opportunity to tug on his sleeve and ask him for a favour (in view of him being one of the 'American Boys' :D)
I spotted WooYoung in my living room dinner table eating. So i pulled Nick over to Woo. He was very shocked and stood up. I looked straight into Nick's innocent eyes and told him to translate to Woo that he was my favourite 2PM member cuz he was so cute, crazy and humble! At the same time when i was spilling my heart out i cld feel tears flowing.. gosh

but then nick interupted by asking 'how do i translate 'humble' in korean?'

..
i woke up to the sound of baek ji young's song (my hp message tone) whilst thinking of a word to describe humble.
haha
one of the cutest 2pm dream ever!

i felt what this was missing was hottstuff hwang chan sung! :p
but i had a gut feeling he was one of those ppl stuffing their faces at the dinner table with wooyoung. tho i didnt really see his face. AWW~


friends whom i smsed my dream to texted back their LOLs and 'gratitude?' of having such a laugh in the midst of these trying times. I too feel the same. Na dhu~






//
Jay,
how i wish the hands of time could be reversed.
how i wish you could have just stayed in the low instead of being such a hero that you are..
making the decision to leave our 6 boys
to protect them from harsh words just becuz they try to defend you
and thus breaking all our fragile hearts.
i respect your decision after knowing your reasons..
but i hate knowing that it happened.
and tt the team wont be the same again without you
please come back soon.
we'll wait till the end.
you have to come back'

once a 2PM. Always a 2PM.
11-1=0 <3

No comments: