Thursday, September 17, 2009

when you smile in your sleep

I’ve texted most of my dreams over to my kpop friends the moment I woke up. Now after my 2nd 2PM dream I’m inspired to blog down all my kpop dreams for them (and for me!) to relive. If I miss something, do let me know! :D
 
My dream of TVXQ was had lots of skinship. It featured 4 members except Junsu. Since it happened quite some time ago, I cant quite remember the storyline.
The venue was at home. Me and a few of my friends were hanging out at home- much like a gathering tho many faces I don’t recognise. We were talking when someone introduced TVXQ as good friends of theirs. They were goofing around in my room so I went in. The feeling it had was of a very light, happy and friendly one. I felt very much at home :D
I think we were sitting on beanbags at one point (tho I don’t own any)..
Fun part happens when we were playing a game. But now tt I think abt it.. I don’t know what’s the objective.
HAHA
But it had skinship! Not those pervertic ones mind you.. More like funny games. With Changmin it had something to do with legs, then Yunho piggybacked me (I remembered having a good time! Haha). Then came Yoochun’s (my fave member) part.. We were thinking hard what to do with me blushing so hard…
.. But then I woke up.
:/ RAHHH what an anticlimax!


 
My first 2PM dream featured Leadja himself and the rest were just fuzzy images/ memories. Darn. The atmosphere was like at a pool party. Crowded and happy. But the venue was in my house too..
I had a conversation with Jay tho. There were so many of us. We all wanted to take individual photos with Jay and the other members but then I suggested to take like a whole group photo! Jay was very kind to all our requests; much like a good friend. Then I somehow had an inking that the dream was gonna end. That morning I was going out to meet Fuzzy. And she somehow got mentioned by me to Jay in the dream. I asked him if it was okay for me to bring a friend along to meet him and he said yes! Haha. I was so excited to text Fuzzy and tell her the good news when I suddenly woke up. The dream was all too real! I wasn’t sure if I was holding my phone when I woke up tho… HAHA
But u shld guess what happened next :p


// 
The dream I’ll treasure the most was of my baby Kwon.
Venue was none other than my workplace- in the hospital/ wards.
Kwon was one of my patients. It looked like it was a night duty whereby we stood at our posts/ stations outside our patient’s rooms. In the dream, the room was Room 25 first half.
Kwon’s bed was at 25/1. He looked so cute in white-ish blue patient’s uniform/gown. He woke up looking quite scared/ disturbed as if awakening from having a nightmare.
I quickly rushed over to him and hugged him to sleep.
The dream may be short but I’ll treasure it always.
I can still remember his smile in my dream. Ahh the tranquility of seeing Jiyong sleep brings me peace of heart.
Weirdly enuf now that I try to imagine the dream again, I keep seeing Kwon with blond hair when in truth it was long before he had it. I think tt time was even before they went to Japan.
 

One dream I had of jay alone is .. Can I say.. Personal?
Haha he and his sleeveless shirts! *drools*
XD


Another two dreams tt deserve mention includes my alltime favourite band :Blink 182. And also MCR!
At one point of time I was listening to Blink 182 to sleep every night. Thanks to my big brother’s disk player. Its one of those damn cool square portable players tt use square disks- I cant for the life of me remember what they are called!! I listened to them til I memorized every song and sang myself to sleep. I loved them to the extent that my heart ached! (Have you ever loved a band to that extent?)
I was hoping that my Blink dream had a lot of interaction with Thomas Delonge cuz he was my favourite member. But it had more Travis Barker. Venue was in my bedroom.
I used to sleep on mattresses on the floor with my two brothers. In the dream Mark Hoppus and Travis were lying with their head on pillows beside me. Mark didn’t really talk much but I recalled having like a heart to heart talk with Travis. In it he is such a good guy! Very down to earth; a very brotherly feeling. My sub consciousness has a very good image of him! (:
When we were lying down and talking, I spotted Tom checking himself out in the full length mirror we have in the hallway. (HAHA vain pot much?) Then I plucked up my courage to go talk to him. Cause everyone knows how shy I am to talk to someone I like. Wahhh in the end I got snubbed by him. Tom just gave me attitude like short answers etc.
All in all it was an honour getting to dream abt Blink and talking to Travis. But getting snubbed by Tom was like :X
Though I still love and respect the boy like no other!
Wish you all the best in the Blink reunion. You guys have to stop by Singapore!!
It might be cuz of all the interviews I read of Tom when he had Angel & Airwaves. You know how he was! LOL. He had such high expectations of AVA and himself..



I started liking MCR around Three Cheers & Helena era. I remember getting all excited buying their album and singing and dancing (and shouting!) along to their songs while playing it on the radio damn loud and replaying it til mummy nagged that her ears were crying. Daddy commented tt I listened to songs with singers who sounded like durians sprouted in their throats o.O
I really cant remember details but it was a blast! Cuz they were performing on my bed and I was jumping around like mad!! HAHA. And to think my bed is actually the bottom bunk of a double bunk bed! LOL
How the hell can a drum set get on it.. Not to mention the whole band! Memories <3
i want moar moar dreams!~

No comments: