Sunday, August 30, 2009

nett price!

mid sept im getting myself a netbook!
can i hear a yeah yeah?!?!
LOL

resolutions:
- continue learning to play guitar
- improve my hangul
- own a sims 3!!

ive been using internet explorer all my life. but recently it started to get haywire. i cant view videos embedded on blog posts and those on omonatheydidnt twitter post. damn annoying much? it appears as empty boxes instead. i think i might be missing some web cookies or some software not updated on my comp.
so i'll have to click on source to view the yt videos
kinda how it looks like on my N97.

then i jumped to mozilla. its better in a sense that the videos appear as how they shld be but i cant for the life of me use facebook! when i click on the side bar updates, it brings me to a blank page and refuses to load any further. still have the cheek to appear as 'Done' on the bottom! haha
i cant post videos or notes. but i can still comment on stuff ppl post.
RAHHH

its a good thing tt twitter and youtube works just fine (loads normally).

omo. netbook ppali nawa!
i can smell the net addiction already~
mwahahahha

..
lately ive been having this eensy bitsy crush on this on guy ive met last month. bad thing is, i dont know if we'll meet again cuz we dont have friends in common (much). i miss having this feeling which reminds me soo much of nyp poly days! but i dont want the restrictions of being in a relationship. espesh now how im loving living the life now. kpop here kpop there! haha so no one can criticise or question me doing what i love.
ive always been envious of my colleague who's bf loves japan as much as she does. he even speaks jap better than her! they've travelled there several times. wow. i wanna get me one of those!

just yesterday i was watching this one horror flick. i thot tt i'll get a nightmare tt night.
but instead i had this wonderful dream abt 'him'. wow wow wow.
something along the lines of a supermarket.
hehe
tho i miss having dreams of 2pm!
LOL parkjaebum likes to stay in my dreams~
baby woo refuses to appear tho T.T

No comments: