Monday, August 10, 2009

FO wont be the same again..


video credits by alicechen101 @ youtube
If you ask me, ChunJin shared a lot of little scenes together, mostly subtle. But I love their bickerings and sweet scenes. They're my favorite couple in FO.

FO's Chunhee and Yejin had officially left the charming show "Family Outing". Being a non-korean fan, I didnt know how much tears I shed when I watched their last two episodes despite not understanding the language. I guess you could say that's the power FO has over
us internatioinal fans, we laugh when they laugh and cry when their eyes sparkle with tears... Yes.

Like many others, I have been following FO ever since my
lovable boys DBSG appeared on it and was instantly hooked. Yes, it's a drug. A drug that sweetens my every Sunday (a big thanks to RSS!!).

The songs that I chose for this mv probably represent all the emotions that I felt when the news and reality hit me... :(

The 1st song is "Already One Year" by Brown Eyes.
The title says it all doesn't it? It has been a year of
fun-filling episodes of FO. A year with the family. A year with
Savage but sweet Yejin; a year with clumsy but sincere Chunhee. They'll be missed but never forgotten.

The second song is by Gavy NJ Hee young & Jang Hye Jin "Twilight". I won't take their absence as sunset but rather the beautiful rays of sunrise. Let's not cry because it's the end of them but smile for a new beginning.
I know it's hard to do but the two new members need the audience's support more than ever.

And the last song of all is "Right Here Waiting". No matter what happens I enjoyed FO's ups and downs and will support them until SBS cancels it. The future days are uncertain without ChunJin but I'm sure the members of FO would try their best to cope with their loss. As a fan, we should also do the same.

ChunJin fighting! Family Outing Fighting! Fans, fighting!

So I'll just end my rant here... enjoy!! =)

Video credits to FO's soompi Thread, Ramen Soup Sub and Dramaniacs.net!!

Some subtitles are real while some are fake.....If in doubt, you can always ask me. Cheers!


..

ChunHee & Yeh Jin were both one of my favourite characters in FO. The Dumb&Dumber couple tops my list but both Chunhee and Yeh Jin have their own charm tt made their characters all the more lovable. Chun Hee i found out from one of the past episodes with DBSK that he has one of the highest IQ compared to the other members. (LOL Jaesuk 114 and Dae 110!!) But even then he has GOT to be one of the dorkiest member! He always get bullied by Kim Sooro til the name Chunderella stuck. I like Chun Hee for being the naive and kind person that he is, not to mention he's tall and cute too!

Park Yeh Jin. *Sigh* I have written past posts praising Yeh Jin of her sweet looks and vicious courage that she portrays in FO. And im so loving her in the Michegesso MV by MC Mong. She's probably one of the many reasons im loving MC Mong and his songs right now.





Family Song by FO members
I'll treasure all the past episodes u guys made together~
credits to Ramen Soup Subs
1:35 was epic! hahah CLASSIC!

No comments: