Saturday, April 26, 2008

a thank you is in order.

dear avid readers.
sorry for not updating for a while
i havent been home long enough to go online and also due to the downside of having lotsa siblings who also need their fix of internet surfing.
i have been out and about for almost everyday these past two weeks
spending time with friends and family
loving every moment

you know
i once confided in someone
saying that i feel like i didnt have many friends
that was during a rough spot

but after a change of events
i finally saw the light

its not about the amount of time spent with a person
its not about the promises that a person makes
or the excuses they come up with just because

its about the spontaneous stamp of approval
the ok lets go when invited
its about the frequent dropping by to say hi
to check up on us just because
its about the support they give when someone needs it
be it a performance
or just an organized event
not because its 'not their thing'

now that i have seen the light
i know that there are many out there who'll miss me and who will be missed by me
thank you so very much guys
for spending time with me in my holiday period
before all freedom is snatched from me
when work and responsibility takes control

to hailwa, naz, nurul
thanks for the times spent, us talking nonstop abt korean superstars and
sharing shows to a point that other topics cease to exist
korean is love indeed (:

to nypGC
i did not regret one bit when i jotted my name down
at the booth on Club Crawl
you guys never fail to make me feel loved
with the late night makans
and the constant practices
and it was an honour to be a vice president
my second family!

to vlc (espesh arSCENEic)
i hold you guys close to my heart
having friends who listen to the same genre
going exploring, to gigs together
teaching me to play CounterStrike and thus making me have CS withdrawal when we dont play for a long time.. LOL
cherish the times we had
there sure as hell will be more to come

to primmasaurus rex
the london trip was the highlight of my holidays
heh i wonder if i can win the 'so how did u spend your holidays?' among friends
many experiences gained
wonderful memories created
i love how i always get on ur nerves by being all inquisitive and hyper
and how u can just shoot me down just by doing tt face.
LOL
we shld just lose our inhibitions and model-walk across the street one day
123.. can?!

to huiwen Sayang
you never fail to make me smile
i have never met anyone whom i can mix so well with
considering the only thing we have in common is
in terms of hyper-ness, GC and the ability to spew random questions.
i hope we dont lose touch
and we still have tt Genting trip to plan
thanks for being my accomplice in so many things
you will be severly missed

this is how i define: FRIENDS.

..
the much awaited video
watch it till the very end
that's when the magic happens
a voice to melt even the coldest of hearts.
jonas bjerre



mew- comforting sounds~

No comments: