Sunday, April 13, 2008

ha dhul set.. FIGHTING!

late nights always means i'm up watching something.
it used to be grey's anatomy
then the big bang theory
but this group of people have consistently been
the ones tt cheer me up whenever i feel down
they're known as:
SUPER JUNIOR!

their endless jokes and mischief always have me at the edge of my seats.
figuring what random crazy stuff they'll do.
gahh i have a crazyy love for KOREAN stars!
*blush

here they are..


to the song by LMNT: Hey Juliet.
my darlings!

count em there's thirteen!

sneak peek into one of my fave episode in their
variety show: SuperJunior Full House
where they had two female guests from the states living with them
and whcih they do fun activities to welcome these girls into their korean land

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr1318FvgPg

this show is what made me fall in love with them~

fave music video:
U


--oppa SARANGHAEYO! <33

No comments: