Monday, February 19, 2007

Color Change

Olaaaaa~
Just got home from my aunt's house, Cik Mai.. She just gave birth to a baby boy.. So cute laa~
There we watched this movie, Apocalypto directed by Mel Gibson. I didn't think the movie wld be nice to watch. But i was wrong. If you watch it with my family, aunts, uncles and cousins.. Even a half-assed dead movie would be thrilling to watch! Really enjoyed laffing my ass off watching my mum, aunts and cousins shouting and stuff. Possible movie plots even popped into the picture.. You shld be there to know how crazy it was.

One scene where the heroes had to run for safety while the villians shot at them had my mum and auntie jumping in their seats shouting "Run zig-zag! Run zig-zag! Then the arrows won't get to you!"

Another scene where heads were chopped off saw us cringing in our seats with sad disgusted faces on.. They had loads of cool scenes with blood all over the place..

Yeah i think we shld spend more time watching movies together. But if we got to the cinemas.. We'll get kicked out for sure. Cuz of how rowdy and LOUD we can be.. LOL
Funn times~

Oh and the hero is darn cute! Rudy Youngblood is his real name. In the movie he's called Jaguar Paw.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- Jaguar Paw

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- Rudy Youngblood

And he resembles Brandon Boyd, lead vox of Incubus! My aunts and cousin kept saying he looks like Ronaldinho. But i still think he'll make a great Brandon Boyd lookalike.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- Brandon Boyd. Get a load of the hair!
LOVE it!

The day before, on CNY, my family [minus sis plus cousin Abg Along] went to Changi Beach to picnic. The whole beach was blue~ Literally littered with blue tents and camps. And i think 90% of them are Malay families. Got some banglas playing ard in the water tho.. LOL
Had fun playing water frisbee with my brothers and cousin. Mum jaga-d the bags as per normal. Now i'm kinda sun burnt but its okay. Not everyday i get to go to the beach yea.. Gotta spend more quality time with my family :D LOVE you ppl to the core!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- Luv thy mum & thy never go hungry XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- Beach Boys ke per? LOL

Till then stay in school kids and stay away from insistent prostitutes! Spread the LOVE not the disease. *guffaws*



--you take my breathe away... but i'll never taste your lips as fate keeps me locked away. i must close my eyes to see your face--

No comments: