Saturday, March 03, 2007

Monster Unleashed

Ola~

One week of attachments down. Two more to go babeh! Wheeee~
Stupid lecturer keep scolding us. Making me dread morning shift. Not only do we have to wake up damn early than normal human beans but we have to listen to the gong-gong nag at us.. But like sayang said: Go in one ear, go out the other! LOL
I thot she was an okay lecturer since my last attachment at O&G ward.
OMGWTFBBQ! The monster has been unleashed~
Utter crapness.

We celebrated Red Renjaaaa AKA Faisal's belated 19th Birthday yesterday @ Vivocity SkyGarden. Actually his birthday was on 27th Feb [same as my lil bro Teruna's!] but due to me having afternoon shift on that day we decided to wait till Friday to celebrate as a band. Thanks guys!
Oh and HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY FAISAL!! May Allah bless you with many more birthdays and good crazy friends like US! Wahaha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- Devil Chocolate Cake from Cedele.

which took us veryyy long to find and we nearly got lost in the monster of a shopping mall that is VivoCity. Thanks to the help of avid Vivo-goer Nina we managed not to appear on the front page of The Straits Times [read: missing children column].

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- The lovely couple -> Faisal & Sakina

Here is the link to my videos:
http://summerablaze.multiply.com/video
Vids include:
Nurul's Birthday Song
Elevator Antics
Sabotage: Lil Brother
Sabotage: Red Renjaa
Renjaa Throwdown

I need help with suggesting names for the new member in my family. Nope my sis is not pregnant [not tt i know of].. Well here he is!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't he just soooo effing adorable?!
LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- Another pic of the kitty

I have a lot of other cutecute pics on my phone but i cant seem to upload it on Photobucket for some reason. Stupid ass. When i get the chance too i'll definitely will!!

Stuff we came up with:
Saffron
Nekokyu
Motorboat? [my big bro suggested like wtf?]
Trax
...

Tag my board with ur suggestions lovely human beans!! Till then~

-- we'll drive 'til the love that's in your eyes drops to the ground, unravels like a thread --

No comments: