Sunday, February 18, 2007

Enemy: Time

Salutations!
Exam period right now. Three papers down. One more effing paper to go! Hells yea. Can't wait can't wait. Then there'll be 3 weeks SGH attatchments then vacations. After vacation graduate to Year 3 seh.. Wargh. That one can wait uh. Wait long long also i don't mind. Darn. Time flies past so fast. Things to experience, people to meet.. Why? And maybe who knows maybe by my next 50th post I'll already be an NYP alumni.

So what have i been up to ey?
Shitloads of stuff! XD

Went to Swensen's to celebrate ShinNie's 19th birthday. Happy Bdae girl!! Pics can be found at..
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/love_gone_ballistic/album/576460762390061858

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The cake was uber nice la~ Wish i could have more. And the ice-cream was just superb. $4 for a large cone of mint chocolate is worth it!

On Friday after Abnormal Psychology paper, me and my subgroup went to Sanur restaurant where Sharon and Shuxian work at. Sharon recommended. OMG. I so love the telur thingy. Everything was delicious. Including the chendol and i'm not a big fan of chendol i must confess. LOL.

Pictures availabe at
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/love_gone_ballistic/album/576460762390081973

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
--Who's mountain ey? LOL

Power Renjaas~ I'm having GIG withdrawal syndrome. I wanna go watch GasHaus gigs again! Miss jamming sessions and talk crap sessions after that. Exams exams faster end!!

-- a cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness. a thousand ships couldnt sail me back from distress --

No comments: