Wednesday, July 02, 2008

yes. you're a riot aren't you?

times like this i wish i had an LJ so i can get my posts password activated.
but well here's where i speak my mind and you choose whether to care or not

yeaterday i came home at 1220am with a head heavy with fatigue, anger and betrayal; dried up tears on cheeks
why you ask? what happened to this happy-go-lucky always smiling girl?
something happened earlier on after a fun day out with girlfriends. two of them had to leave early. So then there were 3. one was a good girlfriend whom i've known for quite a while and another was a new acquaintance whom i've just met once a few weeks back. ouh and he's gay btw just so you know.
anyways we were happily joking around taking pictures with each other while waiting for our 9pm movie to start. so when they chilled outside (of E Hub Downtown) to smoke, we came across this super cute korean-artist looking guy who worked at NUM on level 2.

you know those times when you tell your friend tt some guy is cute and your friend chides you and try to pull you closer to get a look? Or just to maybe say hi or just get a smile back?

Yes.

From what i know, when a person bluntly refuses or firmly stands his grounds it means a definite NO doesn't it? Do you think i am going to change my fking mind if you fking chase me around the mall and catch me and fking drag me across the floor in front of so many people? Do you SERIOUSLY think so?!
Do you fking have the heart to see how NOT FUNNY it is? Do you not have a heart to see how fking embarrassing it is when there is so many people looking on to see someone being dragged across the floor screaming for you to stop?
*F! And to think i shouted back at my girlfriend to make him stop. With pleading eyes for this torture to end. For help. And to think she just looked back and laughed.

Great.

The last i felt this was when another girlfriend humiliated me for an angmoh stranger just to cover her image. Then i totally changed my tone. I've had enuf of this fking treatment. With trembling hands i pushed the elevator button open. And he was still making light of what happened. Laugh somemore ah laugh! Funny right? KNN.
Once we reached the 4th floor, i rushed straight to the ladies.. and cried.
I might have been a bit sensitive of what happened but i do not deserve this. Nobody deserves humiliation to this extent. And from a stranger no less. I don't care how much shit you've been through this past 3 years, 30 minutes, 10 seconds whatever. That was out of hand.

you have not seen me this way before right?
well guess what? i have feelings too.

..
I've heard from acquaintances when they were introed to me that i'm 'those kind of people who gets bullied alot don't i'? ohwells im sorry im too nice to people then. i'll grow up soon and learn to fking not treat ppl nicely ok?

i hope you do too. grow up i mean.
stfu.

No comments: