Wednesday, February 20, 2008

songplay part one: the trial

1. How does the world see me?
still waiting by sum 41

2. Will I have a happy life?
the coldest heart by the classic crime o.O

3. What do my friends really think of me?
down here we all float by sullivan

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
stop the fuckin' car by circa survive

5. How can I make myself happy?
get it faster by jimmy eat world

6. What should I do with my life?
lost symphonies by saosin

7. Why should life be full of so much pain?
masterpiece by bayside

8. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
the carousel by as tall as lions

9. Will I ever have children?
there are many frightening things by my american heart

10. Will I die happy?
helicopter by bloc party

11. What is some good advice for me?
fuck me stilletos by fight paris

12. What is happiness?
you're ever so inviting by underoath

13. What is my favorite fetish?
the most beautiful nightmare by i am ghost

14. How will I be remembered?
crazy mary by fm static

wth. it looked so fun when someone else did it :(
i've got weird answers
heh
hmm it must mean that that someone cheated on his test.
LOL
wldnt it be cooler if i'll be remembered as 'the most beautiful nightmare' [i am ghost]?
Qn 9. and 11 are hilarious!!
.

im so gonna do this again!
grrr.

No comments: