Wednesday, February 20, 2008

songplay part deux :GRRR chronicles

1. How does the world see me?
i'm guessing there's a pill for this by playradioplay!
(..i'm a nurse. does tt account for something?)

2. Will I have a happy life?
killing in the name of by rage against the machine
(oooo serial killer on the loose.. RAWR!)

3. What do my friends really think of me?
smashed into pieces by silverstein

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
you're not alone by saosin

5. How can I make myself happy?
a last farewell by lovehatehero

6. What should I do with my life?
the next big thing by fm static

7. Why should life be full of so much pain?
no surprises, radiohead
(ahh. what an answer..)

8. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
beating hearts baby by head automatica
(that kinda just describes the feeeling 'init?)

9. Will I ever have children?
write this down by cartel (?? that many?!)

10. Will I die happy?
pens and needles by hawthorne heights (ouch!)

11. What is some good advice for me?
speak low if you speak love by my american heart

12. What is happiness?
desperate times call for desperate lovers by five minute ride

13. What is my favorite fetish?
should have known by bleed the dream

14. How will I be remembered?
big machine by goo goo dolls (^&@#~%^$£??!!!?)

ahh this is more depressing then i thought.
big machine? wtf is that?!
a hot flask? a turbine engine? steam roller anyone?!

i think i found the loophole for this game
it all depends on what songs you've got on ur music player!
tadahhhh~
if u're the happy-go-lucky indie fella, your answers will all be on a more positive note
since my music is more of the sad type..
ah well it was fun still
HAVE A HAPPY DAY AHEAD!

No comments: