Monday, June 18, 2007

Surgical Paranoia

OMG yay!
I am finally online(:
Camp Guitare Photos can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8515278@N03/
Didnt take many pics uh sorry.. Any problems let me know..

Okay time to talk about ME!
Most of you guys wouldn't have known about this but i just had an ear surgery. Its a minor ear surgery to patch up the hole in my ear drum. I learnt in school that these kinda hole usually heal on their own but this particular one is kinda stubborn. Been 3 weeks still it didnt heal so a surgery was to be scheduled. I forgot the medical term something-plasty eh. HAHA paiseh~ The person who wrote it down also got some problem with the handwriting. LOL cannot read properly ar..

Anyway it was a heck of an experience! I was already lying on the surgery table awaiting the anesthetic nurse to put me to sleep. Then the mask was on my face. Had to breathe in the sleeping gas.. Skali they injected one effingpainfulashell medication into my I/V site. Sialah~ The pain spread all the way up my left arm like wildfire!
I quickly inhaled the sleeping gas as if i was deprived of oxygen and also as it was the only thing that could keep the pain away.

Had to stay overnight for one night with the bandage on my head like a wannabe Ninja Turtle. Face swollen and feeling drowsy. Ugh. Then the next day was discharged and doctor cut away the bandages. Went home straight via taxi. It was then that i got to see my stitches in all its GLORY. Like WTH?! eeeeeeeeeeeee so gory la. Purple color stitches all the way down my left ear. Now i have trouble hearing cuz its still swollen.

Eff i have trouble even to feel my ears la. So numb. I keep telling ppl i feel like Ms Potato Head like my ear is gonna drop off anytime i jump around or move too much. I'm so scared cuz now is the second day and i still cant feel my ear properly. I dunno if this is a common side effect. Mummy i need my ears~ Dun wanna go deaf :'(
So far not much pain just deafness and a bit uncomfortable. Hope i can regain it fast.. In time for BandzOut 2007.

Pray for me guys (:
Phase One is over. Now's the healing period.. Mana potions ready?!

No comments: