Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scene TakeOver.

wow.
I soo did enjoy my holidays! And it's not even the end of the first week of school.. I've mentioned about the gigs that have been going on during the hols. Too bad i was not able to go to Anberlin's concert and to Rock The Sub. All was not lost though cuz i finally got to meet the guys of Valentine's Letter. Had so much funn.. The guys are such jokers. Hope we get to meet soon. I want proper pictures of you guys~

Sorry about the rashes thing. Might have scared away some ppl. Didnt eat my Anti-Godzilla medication. Hurhur~
No la. Its just my skin allergy working OVERtime cuz of the atmosphere. I'm fine now. I'll live..
Went home at around twelve to one AM. Had to sleep in to be able to wake up for Camp Guitare and chalet the next day. That is why it took so damn long for me to upload the videos and pictures.. Sorry guys. Youtube is being an ASS to me too. What with the superWOLS server i own. Rrr.

Dun fret here it is. I didn't record Missing tho. And my camera has too much special effects for the pics to even look HUMAN. Bursts of color and unearthly lights everywhere!~
Stupid place couldnt even have a good lighting. Like Kai said, you guys DESERVE a better place! So make friends, enlarge your circle of contacts and secure a well-deserved place in the local music scene~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
- Neon lights will never blind me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
- I spy one of the LimOngs! Nice hair~ Looks like he's holding onto the guitar's fretboard only. Someone's gonna get a whacking tonight.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
- Scream Caustic

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-RAZOR. my camera pwns urs!

The Long Awaited Videos:


Four Steps To Make Love Work
-- Listen carefully. You can hear girls screaming '**ck You' right at the moment you asked us too. So who said you cant trust us not to scream along eh Ramon? Best song after Love & Hate what with the bursts of energy and screaming and jumping about. LOVE IT! Highly recommended.

Love & Hate
-- Front row seats for the Number One Fan!
Loving the intro :D Some parts were a bit shaky cuz i was jumping about nyaha.
Heroes never fall!~ *wink*

Goodbye [Thanks For The Memories]

-- Sorry to all FOB fans out there! Ahaha.. You make up good stuff Ramon! Like i said, the things that come out of your mouth~ LOL jkjk

Separation Anxiety

YouSendIt.com allows only 7 days and up to 100 downloads. So stop sitting there on your goddamned asses and get it!

Looking forward for more encounters and hope to see you guys perform in a bigger venue next time. Talented bands deserve all the support they warrant..
Viva La VL!~

regards
[tho i hate to admit it..]
NumberOneFan (:

No comments: