Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lead me away~

Just thought i cld squeeze in one entry before i head off to sleep.
Well first of all i wanna talk abt all this mix up with emo and stuff. I mean just the other day a friend was watching a clip and commenting how 'emo' Britney looked being all cooped up or something i forgot. But it infuriates me how he can use the word 'emo' and 'Britney' all in one sentence. Damn i hate that lady uh. And u can stop with ur showing off cuz it wont work~ HAH

whatevs. i'm just letting off steam~

Nowadays many ppl are using the word 'emo' too loosely. Like "Aww.. He looks sad. He's acting so 'emo'. Cheer up kid noone's dying.. Or "No uh she's not emo cuz she's too happy. You're more moody so you MUST be more 'emo' than her." Like WTF. These things seem like small things but it still gets on my nerves uh~

Then my fren did something tt really pissed me off. I was listening to my songs out loud on my phone [Dead Language by Vanna]. Being a man with 'superior taste in music' he hates all punk songs and stuff.. Then he started strumming haphazardly while singing "I'm emo i'm mad. I'm emo i'm sad sad. i wanna kill ppl.." Those kind of stupid things. ARGH i just felt like screaming in his face to STFU but being the nice girl that i am, i put my bag down and stayed away for a few minutes. I mean DUDE! this is MY genre. MY fave music. You have no right to say bad things abt my fave kind of music. Think before you talk. You would like it if i made fun of what u love will you? I'll rather u just smack my phone silent or break it or whatever rather than say those stupid shit ~

If u don't know anything abt the genre. Then be quiet. You're hurting others who are in love with it.

Sorry readers but i couldn't stand it anymore. I have to blurt it out some where some time..

yes and i so miss going to gigs at Gashaus. The other time i went gigs like every week for 3 weeks straight uh. Now i'm having serious withdrawal symptoms.. Moshing or just watching ppl mosh in a darkened room full of ppl who love what i love might keep my mind off things.. takemeout~

No comments: