Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Take Back Ur Damn Freedom..



Like a hermit crab i had dumped my old home and moved into a new one within a time span of uh five minutes.. Though i had to call someone to help me haul my computer and teevee over. damn the tv's heavy. hah but my computer's a flat screen!! woopee! New comp new blog. Naw.. Actually my old blog kinda upped-and-died on me.. *wipes a tear* There goes all my old posts and my music and pictures.. Waaa!!

Well so here's an update to my life.. On vacation from school. [ 11 days.. 264 hrs..15840 minutes left to go..] Going to Year 2! I can't wait fer school to start but at the same time i'm scared cause i heard Year 2 is one major pain in the rear end.. But i have my crazy freak accomplices with me to knock some sense in me whenever i start climbing on top of tables. .To help me pull my socks up * rubber band is so not cool*.. lolx
Yea girls u're my saviors.. *hugs*

Oh school starts on the 17th of April.. And 18th and 19th April is our annual Club Crawl. No its not an insect convention. No not an association where people move on all fours either.. haha creative thinking by the way.. Its actually what they call our CCA Open House.. hmm who comes out with these names anyway? So well since i'm in NYPGC [Nanyang Poly Guitar Club] we have to perform on the 18th.. Not sure abt the 19th tho.. We'll be performing Jay Chou's Jian Dan Ai [i think that's how its spelled]. For those who are illiterate in Chinese, the song's called Simple Love and its one of my favourite Jay Chou song! So look out for us yea.. And if u're an NYP student and are interested in playing the classical guitare, come join us k! I'll look out for ya..

Another new thing about me is that i cut my hair.. short. Duh how can u cut ur hair long??There's the picture on the top left.. urm how? comments anyone? The pic's kinda blurry coz its taken from my camera phone and my cam's pixels aren't that much..K700i and i lurve it so much!*kisses phone* haha and i dun own a digital camera.. yet!..

My big bro said i looked like a butch. Tom boy. bleh i just feel more comfortable in jeans and shirt.. cannot help it ma. I call you faggot then u know haha.. Hailwa said i looked like a mat-and-minah combo. Wth?! i friggin despise bitches.. Well girl i'll get u next time. Watch yer back.. muahahaha

well i guess that's about all i have for now.. my head's kinda full with stuff but i cant seem to extract the necessary information.. hahax. so Watch This Space!!

*listening to my Winamp playlist. Right now when i'm about to press the Publish Post button, its FM Static- Definitely Maybe*


--i've got the mike and you've got the mosh pit--

3 comments:

amyhailwa said...

get a tag board!and link me up too!

u arent a mat-minah combo! just mat-ish, with a skirt... heh!

i love ur writing, btw, pls write as often as e sun rises...

if u get wat i mean...

cherychoclatecandy said...

hey just blog hopping...stay happy n cheerful always babe!! can link me www.cherychoclatecandy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hi your blog is nice