Friday, April 09, 2010

karma bites

..

which brings up the topic of me being pissed off at the malaysian ELFs during SS2.
im the kind of person who shows her disagreement and unhappiness VERY OPENLY but will never come right out and say it (does Dongho do that? cuz he's my type B hero like that.. HAHA)~ Imagine, we were like number 15 in line. We lined up for the RockPit A line from 7am. When we reached Bukit Jalil Stadium we were shocked but pleasantly surprised to see such a short line at 7am for a 7pm korean concert. Singapore fans are very different from Msia fans in terms of lining up i guess.. So we wait for practically half a day in the hot scorching sun. Many times we had to direct ppl to the back, ppl who tried to squeeze into the front of the line. We succeeded many times and happily waited till around 3-4pm there was this group of around 9 girls (average age: 18?) They friggin just sat beside us. The line was actually like one lonnng snake but when the girls sat beside us it looked damn obvious cuz the snake looked FAT at the front. We spoke nicely to them saying tt the line was at the back. They just gave a stupid look and kept saying that the ppl in FRONT of us didnt line up right (cuz they sat in a line that was abit crooked). Fazy tried to tell them many times in a calm tone to go to where they were supposed to go but it seemed that they ignored her too. I couldnt take it any longer and i blew up and screamed at them that it wasnt fair that we had to line up since 7am while they just came at 4pm and sat beside us. They STILL didnt budge. By that time i was FUMING MAD. I refused to talk to anybody and just sat listening to my mp4.
Im those kind of ppl who cant shout at ppl cuz the next moment i will cry. i usually hide my anger and resentment in my heart till i cant take it anymore and tell tt person off.. (yes this kind of ppl exist!) but somehow being in that heat and with the restlessness piling up.. i just blew up.
I screamed at them two more times. now with more hatred and just plain anger. I think i might have used the F word a couple of times. But what i hated most was that no one behind us fought for their places. oh well i tried.
ppl were pushing so much till a few girls fainted. we pushed those blardy liars as much as we cld but they still managed to get in at the same time as us. Oh and after that, the long snaky line behind practically collapsed. just cuz of these 9 liars. there was no justice to those who lined up early. lots of things happened in line while in wait for suju. which involved TONS of snarky remarks by me. Gosh i swear i have NEVER been so angry in my life. I had talk with fazy in the hotel after breakfast. I told her that i was really scared for my life cuz after screaming at the 9 of them i remember thinking what if they came up to me during the concert and try to hurt me! gosh.

oh wells. i strongly believe in KARMA.
i know for a fact that KARMA BITES BACK.
and i hope she does.
i hope she bites you guys TEN-FOLD!
So long b****es.

No comments: