Saturday, December 06, 2008

GOOD morning!

its 5:56AM on my desktop clock right now and the ONLY reason im up THIS early on an annual leave week is cuz i hafta go for my BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) recertification. hahahha
basically earn back my CPR certificate. it expires after 2 years, so we have to sit for the course every 2 years to earn our right to practice CPR.
Anyways this is the earliest i woke up all week!
the other weekend i only came HOME at this time! ;p
st james kapers?!
clubbing with my colleagues was a blast! and so was CAROUSEL High Tea Session the next day(:
was too full to hit the chocolate fondue section but i sure as hell am missing the fresh seafood and the oysters!

its a great day for me cuz my BB stuff are HERE! thanks to fuzzy for helping me order them~
yay now i can finally start my big BB project.
ahhh so exciting!
this coupled with lego bricks.


gahh childhood memories:/


check out 2PM singing Nobody!
gahh so in love with Park Jae Beom!
He's the leader and best dancer in 2PM (2nd from left)
Junsu on the far left looks so weird with his eyes & hair~ eww
and the last three dancing by themselves o.O
junsu. jaebeom. [2:38 <33] woo young. taecyeon. junho. chansung. nickhun the babyface or the group is not here


2am/2pm dancing to Tell Me by WG

hahhha jo kwon is hilarious in this! lalalove the ending(:
can only catch chansung at the back in the middle with nickhun but the rest are hard to tell.
2am & 2pm are close friends and they always train together at their JYP dance studio.
tellme!

No comments: