Monday, November 10, 2008

chaotic much?

Taste of Chaos was great.
Opening act couldnt be any better: A Vacant Affair!
I am so in love with *ahemm* LOL
only primmy knows. gosh that boy can dance! hahah

sad thing was, the crowd wasnt really an AVA crowd. most of them have never seen them live and know nuts abt their songs. it hurts to not see them respond to 'The Departure' and even 'Crestfallen' when any AVA fan would have gone crazy and mosh thru the whole dancefloor. Ahh i so miss Baybeats and that one Sonic Bang gig at Sentosa. I moshed the most at tt Sentosa gig for an AVA performance. Memories memories with my Primmasaurus~~
the worst part was this one ang moh security personnel who stood on the right side (facing) the stage. the FDLSNIUDW guy was friggin sniggering away and giving his friend this 'ah-look-at-this-band!-the-kids-are-not-even-looking-at-them-our-bands-are-so-much-better-' kind of look.

i SWEAR he had that smug look all thruout AVA's set. I felt like swinging my fist right in his face ahhh. dude, you havent seen AVA when their fans are around. We'll mosh ur effing face off! gahhhh i was so pissed of by that. ~puntarrt!

..
other than AVA, the highlight of the concert was..
AS I LAY DYING!
amazing yet true! i thot i wld have enjoyed Story Of The Year more but nooooo

AILD's songs can get me drunk without even a drop of alcohol in my system!
we were standing on the steps on the right side of DXO. a great place tt primmy chose tho it was still a bit close for comfort (close to the huge blaring speakers that it..)
but from there we could see everything!
anyways i had soo much fun swaying and jumping and being all hyper to AILD's songs. i have never been so drunk on music before! like LITERALLY! it might be cuz of the speakers, i dont know. but the feeling is just.. awesome! (:

and primmy might have a lil crush on the lead singer *sniggers*
while i have my hyper dancing cutey super friendly guitarist! shhhhH~

tho i wouldnt pay tt much to watch them again. if only atreyu didnt disappear on us.. ):
not to mention Dan Marsala (lead vox of SOTY) does sound a bit cocky from the way he spoke. brrr goosebumps!

**PS: Saosin. You guys can come and make my day ANYTIME! or My American Heart or Chiodos!! yeahh i'll shell out any amount~ come back and perform in sunny singapore puhleaseee


and dont get me started on Big Bang. I'll have to pray a WHOLE lot harder for that to happen~
though i have brought on quite an influence.
first fuzzy. now fai.. who's the next lucky person?
heee

am currently a proud sgVIP (:
방 뱅, 사 랑 해

No comments: