Saturday, October 25, 2008

love is 쿡 지 용




But i love u- gDragon's solo

Why did you do that? Why did you do that? Love? Don’t make me laugh

Yeah with bitter beer and I cigarettes that I quit because of you
Because of you I smoke them again goes out to you
To you who left without one word
Can you hear this song right now

This lonely morning I meet without you
After you left, the compass of the map in my heart
Has lost its way, my life is all ruined
I was unprepared, you ran far away from me
My Venus, I’ve prayed to God to try to hate you
Because it was so unfair, because my life felt so miserable
My tone, actions, even my steps have gone away
My habits that have copied yours are bothering me
You can’t be forgotten, how can I forget you
You’re on the first page of all of my memories
Birthdays, the beach, over the cliff of deep love
You’re the first girl who’s given me the pain of a first broken heart
Even if in my craziness I feel sad I’ll try to smile
I don’t want your empty feelings, we just too late
Uh if it’s your’s, if you’re going to do whatever you want
This is the way you love? If I hadn’t started the beginning yeah

The time I had with you was so hard
Everyday I waited for you by my phone
And every time you have no blame
You told me you were sorry and avoided me then left

But I love you girl, I wish you would stay here
But I love you girl, I wish you would hold onto me
But I love you girl, even if I don’t say it
Please don’t lose my eager heart ma girl

In my eyes you are just beautiful
My friend told me not to fall too deeply
First I get mad that girl is different
She is nicer and more pure than anybody
Uh lo-… no I really like you
Let’s not change I’ll make you happy, you
Stay by my side time flows by when 1, 2 years goes by
More better than this year
Your voice seems so tired
You need a place to lean, please lean on me
Don’t you see me? Why do you fall alone?
Lower my head, my heart tears and breaks

It was great when we first met
We were happy just seeing each other
Actually I’m still like that, but why aren’t you?
Lately when I see you I don’t get the same feelings yeah

The memories with you were so hard
Of course it may be my fault, I’ll probably comfort myself like this
When time goes by this memory will be like smoke too
Fly far away, a new love may find me too

But I love you girl, I want to make you smile
But I love you girl, I want to wipe away your tears
But I love you girl, nothing anymore
I can’t turn back your changed heart I know girl

I call wanting to see your face one last time
But till the end there’s no answer from you
Oh why are you avoiding me? Please tell me
Girl I’m still standing still

But I love you girl, I wish you would stay here
But I love you girl, I wish you would hold onto me
But I love you girl, even if I don’t say it
Please don’t lose my eager heart
But I love you girl, I want to make you smile
But I love you girl, I wan to wipe away your tears
But I love you girl, nothing anymore
I can’t turn back your changed heart I know girl

..
the reason why jiyongie is love~

No comments: