Wednesday, September 10, 2008

we in the zone

internet is running ohsowell right now. i'm back ONLINE! Woots~

Work has been.. well.. pretty much the same. Trying my very best to cope with the workload. Trying to finish on time.. And it is kinda exhausting to work while fasting. Ramadhan faster go! I wanna go raya with my friends! Hee.
Well cuz i know fo sho that this year i wont be getting as much money. Dont know if i'll even be getting any T.T
Sad moment here *

..
Bought Big Bang's With U album. Kinda a splurge at $S39.50 but thanks to Fuzzy i finally know where my boys are hiding at! ... HMV!
and also thanks to Jannah from ShineeSG forum, i might be getting my hands on more BB goodies.
Ahhh cant wait!

I have so many pics to upload from posts of yonder. Hehe. But lets take it slow.
I'm still sleepy from the most shiok! sleep just now..
You know when you wake up and you find out that you've just slept with your mouth open? The kind that makes your throat dry and have that funny taste in your mouth?
Yes.
I wish i sleep like that more often! Really feel refreshed when i wake up~

..
Anyways it feels good to be back dear readers (:

I'm doing quite well. I looked back and realised i'm really kind of living a spoilt kid's life (READ: a GDlife) . I have a good job though it is stressful at times (but which job isnt?) and i'm surrounded with good colleagues who i can joke around with.
Then my brother bought 2 new games from Comex 2008 for the XBOX 360- Crash Bandicoot & EnChantment equals late nights on non-working nights!
I have my trusty 16GB mp4 to entertain me when i'm on the go filled with BB clips and other fav bands.
I'm surrounded by good friends whom i can just call up and meet up when i'm craving for something (sushi! bingsu!) or when i just miss their sillyness (Sayang!).
And i might be going to Sunway Lagoon for my Dec annual leave!
Hasnt been planned yet but i hope it does happen~

i'm blessed~


Here's Big Bang performing a cover from a group Turbo- Black Cat
I love love the dance in the beginning. So syncronized!
And GD's face is like so focused. CUTE!
Only heard from Faz 2 days back that the dance is called Bokko.
-.-" No wonder so familiar la~
LOL
The perf is lip synced tho cuz TOP's voice is heard even tho he's not there. But i love watching it for the dance in the beginning and listening to how funny TOP sounds when he meows~

nero haengbok~


No comments: