Sunday, August 03, 2008

YB


this obsession has gotten me to a new high!~
Meet (Tae Yang) 태양 of Big Bang <3>

Prayer




OMG is right :D
He is the hottness aint it?
GAHHHH~

And what he means by the two letter word "Love"
is because in Korean, the word "Love" is written in two boxes..
This MV never fails to excite me~ *blush*
hahah

yeah and the guy who raps is 'Teddy'
he's too cool ah sehh with his tuxedo and bling bling and hand movements!
like our Siwonnie oppa eh fuzzy?
oh yeah and the dance on the floor is coolioz (1:58)

the chest throb o.O
nuff said.
pass me a tissue~


..
work has really drained the energy out of me
keep going home late
not much time to go out
getting tired easily
falling asleep on trains
ahhh what to do
career lady kapers eh khy?

anyways many many events occured in this long time span between posts that i have left un-updated.

one. my baby niece, Dinah Afiqah was born on 25th July 2008 at 5pm (:

Cant wait to carry and play with her!

two. i've discovered two great GREAT diners!
two point one. CAROUSEL at Royal Plaza on Scotts Rd. Expensive equivalent to 5 star dining. The seafood there IS TO DIE FORRRR!
*remind me never to trust Mr Bean again cuz oysters are delicious! but then again maybe its his alien stomach acting up tts why he keeps on throwing up his oysters ;p*
two point two. SeoulGood (i think tts the name ah) at Novena Sq 2- Casual Korean dining.
GAHH. I LOVE BINGSU AND UDON AND RAMEN AND ALL THINGS KOREAN!!
hahah thanks so much Sayang for bringing me there (:
i'm still craving for it.
and to Primmy too for un-virginizing me to Sushi Tei.
crave crave crave~

-- let me say Uh Oh --

new love (read: obsession) calls for new song on da playlist!





subs!

No comments: