Sunday, March 02, 2008

reality check

ahhh it feels good to be back!
the normal currency.
the warmth of the sun on my face.
the food.
the smells.
the affordable transport.
the crazy people whom have been ohsomissed!
most of all..
my havaianas!
gahhh
and my kitties (: mwwwahh~

pictures will be uploaded soon. when my connection decides not be a beach.
maybe after we get a wireless connection or a change of internet plan.
just woke up from the best four hours of sleep.
was still exhausted. jet lag or something i guess.
didn't really buy much stuff.
more for family and close friends.
ah well.

when i was on the plane back to singapore, there was many grreat movies inflight.
first was 'The Martian Child' with John Cusack as the lead actor.
whoa. i so love stories that brings me to tears. About a man who tries to connect with his adopted son who is rather eccentric (he lives in a box and despises the sun) and thinks he comes from mars. Has its funny moments..
a definite 9 over 10 in my books.
funny and heart warming.
just brings a smile to my face.

Another nice movie was 'Across The Universe' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Across_the_Universe_%28film%29
Its a musical kinda movie which is very The Beatles influenced. Loved the actors and actresses in the movie. Their voices are superb. I might try to get a hold of the OST for this movie soon..

hmm nothing much to update.
just wanna drop by and let you guys know that i'm back!

incubus and saosin on the 7th~
hell yes.

No comments: