Thursday, August 16, 2007

Forget The Past

Sigh~
My tagboard has been tainted now. Dude, whoever you are. I have no idea why u are finding fault with me or my blog. But i have a strong suspicion you know me and my band. You're the past. I don't care abt fags like you so eff off. You got something against emos so what. Bring your displeasure elsewhere.. Who are you to me? You can't define me.

Okay now on to the blogging side..
Am having loads of fun with Des. We watched Shutter till i screamed myself hoarse. Jackass 2 was just pure laughter (the old man with dangling balls! the puke bowl! AHAHA) We used my big brother's portable DVD player. Omg. That thing is super cool uh. Graphics is good. Volume can go super loud. (shuperr!~ haha) Only problem is the battery strength. Keeps dying out on us. Needs to be plugged into a socket. Anyone know a nice, quiet place outside with a socket? FREE government power! woots~

BAYBEATS 07 was effing GREAT! Espesh Blindside, One Buck Short, Plainsunset and BQuartet. Wish we came sooner to catch AVA but was caught up in watching Shutter and the taxi line was hell. Ahh next time then. No worries baby.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Video links will be out soon i hope. Busy with exams la dey~ ahah

Oops one more thing. TADAHHH!~
i was told my hair was virgin hair cuz i have never styled it before. Nice? I keep waking up and getting paranoid that my curls will go missing. I swear. LOL first time i permed my hair ma. Can't blame me.. Everyone's reactions were priceless! Espesh my little brothers'.. "Wargh! Kak Ella nak jadi macam Harajuku girls ehk?" HAHA basket.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think i have a love hate relationship with my hair. At times i feel that it's messy and non-managable but at times i love it to bits! When its not dry that is.. Think i have to keep my hair mosturised.. Wont regret doing this. Thanks Josh and Angela!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
- curls!
Cant wait for exams to be over! YAYness. Wish me luck guys (:

No comments: