Friday, July 06, 2007

Rant.

ok i am so unbelievably pissed right now. A warning to everyone of my readers- this is one of those posts where i just rant on abt something that is occupying my mind at the present time. In the time that i'm writing this, i might not be in a correct state of mind and i might regret what i wrote and this post might magically disappear after recuperation phase but it might not.

okay see i have this junior in guitar club. he shall not be named. Lets just call him ASH for ASsHole ok. i am so goddamn pissed right now you cant imagine how many bad words wanna spill out into my blog but i'll have to keep my image as a cute and INNOCENT girl. And i do not want to be deleted. fullstop.

HAHA my rant on my other blog got deleted and PURGED sia. LOL. Dunno why uh. maybe i used bad words or that i did not log on often. *sigh what is done is done. maybe case is resolved. maybe not..

well as u all know i am in love with the kind of music i'm listening to. so i really hate it when ppl come up and say that emo sucks or is just people crying and trying to slit of their wrists and wearing all black eyeliners and shit. For all those who know me, you know damn well i am not like this. I am only in in for the MUSIC not the CULTURE. I am even proud of what i am, of what i listen to. i dun judge a band just cuz of its genre. i know i'm bragging here but i know of many many bands both underground and mainstream. and you. what do YOU know? i asked you what emo bands do you listen to? he stated My Chemical Romance. then i said well i like screamo more actually. what screamo bands do you know? he went: Linkin Park. I laffed my ass off la. LP is nu-metal ok? you dun even know screamo and emo still wanna talk big. Go listen to your britney spears and LJ songs and sit under ur rock for all i care.

So this *insert badword here* ASH is always calling me EMO and laffing in his DAMN *badword!* annoying high pitched voice. He calls me EMO everytime i see him and laughs as if its a bad thing. Then he relates the stupid cultur-fic practices like slitting of wrists to me by asking me whether i do that. So i asnwered, Of cuz not. I think that's just stupid. you dun cut your wrists just cuz ur emo. or vice versa. Then i ASKED HIM BACK, since he was talking so much abt it as if he was the effing genius abt emo. His answer was that he was scared. HAH~ stupid ass

but tt was an old incident. what sparked this rant happened just five minutes ago. I was on the way back from Cheers to my nursing block. Then i saw him walking towards me with his guitar and a guy friend. I recognised that the friend was one of the dude that could dance real well during Jam & Hop. Being the good person that i am i acknowledged ASH. Just small talk [note tt not all seniors are friendly towards their juniors]. I asked him why was his hair like that. [ his hair was damn fcuked up la can?! like one mini explosion on his head. But i didnt ask him why it was so ugly. note: i am a good girl]. But he cut me short.

*points at me* EH! EMO! His friend took one look at me and laughed. i just walked on speechless. I didnt even care to look at him. Imagine a dark cloud above my head. Eff la! i dont even know your friend and u made fun of me in front of him. DO YOU THINK THAT I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS?! not like you. *insert many many bad words* think before you talk ok fatty. UGH. i dont care anymore. HATE me now if u want cuz i alr HATE you..

i seriously feel like i do not need you to be someone in my life. someone not as in a friend. someone as in an individual. no one needs to know someone like you. from now onwards i will not acknowledge you in the corridors unless there is an absolute need to. you just get on my nerves wayy too much. seriously who the fcuk needs enemies when you've got friends like this. but dude, SERIOUSLY youre no friend.

k that effer just spoilt my lovely day. but he's not gonna spoil my night out to watch Rika, A Vacant Affair and West Grand Boulevard at RAMPAGE THE DURIAN! mayb i'll even mosh tonight.

let the emotions pour out.
Rrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there. the truth of the matter is that lots of people are ignorant and often it's not worth your time or your energy, so hang in there and go out and have a good time and the next time you see him be like "HEY! it's STUPID! what's up?" :) i'd do that.

take care!

- dharma
[west grand boulevard]