Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Clearly Conscious

Ola~

Its 1:33 in the AM and i am pooped! Had NAPFA just now and i am oh-so-not happy with my results. Only managed to scrape by with a BRONZE. Ugh my inclined pull-up was only a pathetic 6. Can't blardy believe it.. After the whole thing i felt kinda disappointed with myself but well guess i should have trained harder. My fault~ Everyone say it with me: DAMN YOU SU!
o.O

Which brings me to the next issue: BUSY BUSY BUSY!
Yes just like the song by The Fray that is playing on my WMP right now.. 'Everyone knows I'm in over my head, over my head..' But the only problem is the 'everyone' part cuz it seems like many people do not know how much work i hafta do now. Half a year and all the ICAs are piled up together. Being the subgroup leader for all 6 modules doesn't help either. That and being VP for NYPGuitarClub. Someone run me down with a sharp object.. PLEASE!
This problem was really biting into me like no one's business till i broke down one Friday. What do you take me for? A robot? Well i guess this robot has had enough..

Sayang managed to calm my sorrows and help me think straight. Thanks a lot dear. You don't know how much it means to me.. I can never say this enough. I AM SO GLAD I MET YOU!
Well the answer to this problem is that i have to prioritise my time properly. And like Jeremy said, TIME MANAGEMENT is everything~ Wish i had that skill though.. heh


Now back to the lighter side of things:
GIG ALERT!
http://youth.sg/blog/2007/05/07/rock-the-sub/
Rock The Sub @ the Substation
9th June, 2PM to 3AM

The line-up of bands:
1) My Writes
2) ETC
3) The Fire Fight
4) Super Illegals
5) Caracal
6) The Love Experiment
7) Heritage
8) Syawla Evol
9) Ugly In The Morning
10) Moods
11) Analog Girl
12) Astreal
13) The Pinholes
14) B- Quartet
15) West Grand Boulevard
16) Plain Sunset

Indie Disco line up includes:
1) Beat! DJ Set by Ginette Chittick, George Chua and Joe Ng
2) Twee Like Me by DJ Set by Fruit Records DJS
3) Sweetmusic.fm vs unpopular radio - Home Based Internet Radio Station

And so far i've only managed to watch B Quartet and Astreal perform. Big bands playing~ I want to, need to, have to, MUST GO!

solikethehundredthtime,
takemeoutmofos!

-- take another glance and remember. we're the ones. setting you up to take our fall --

No comments: