Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happiness. Will it too, Be Shortlived?

god i hope not..

hoho
I am in a good mood. Yay! Got back from jogging with mum at the uh 'longkang besar' near my house. Getting fat already le. Hehe. You must be wondering of all places in the world why the heck i'm doing my morning jog [o.O] beside a big drain eh? Well it's just tt the gov made like a jogging cum bicycle track beside the longkang. Dunno y ar the gov so clever want to make full use of the space~ kalau bau wangi takpe jugak.. Punggol Park is also a bit too far so we ended up there ar. Had fun joking around and catching up on things with my mum.. I feel oh so happy and blessed knowing that i am in good terms with my parents and can joke with them and treat them like best friends; since i know of many peeps who can't even bear to look at their family members or just treat their parents as money banks. hehe i used to always go to my mum for $$ but now tt i'm sponsored well i am a bit more independent.. Yessah!
Yea i am so in luv with my family! :P Wish we had more family outings tho but dad's been realll busy with work and mum with all the jualans an stuff. Sigh~
Hope things dun change. Insyaallah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- i heart her so

Gonna go meet my sayang later on at Causeway Point to eat, buy our 'sister's' present and to gossip!! Can't wait can't wait!! Hoho pizza hut here i come!! *drools*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-- yay! i heart her too

Sayang we need to take nicer photos la. The photos i have on my phone are either blurry or one of us has a funny/embarassing face on. Heh.
alamak the pic so dark somemore. hehe we were at the place where they played pool/billard. What's tt place actually called arh? Can't call it a pool place right? Later become like swimming pool or what.. haha. Fuyoo the NYPGC guys are so damn pro lar I jeles can? Practice makes perfect eh? When's the next ice skating session? Hehe. I still need help to help me move along tho. And to keep me from falling.. Haha. Fun sial tt session but my pants [the ass part.. LOL] was damn cold and wet after that.. Nvm no regrets hehe. I even considered taking a pic of my wet pants [READ: ass! :P] to post on this blog. But well too bad i dunch have a nice ass.. Woops! hehe
Ya wanna know more go read my past entry: Filter Out The Definitions.
~Welp me gotta go get ready! Hells yea i love dressing up!

--strolling down the same old sidewalk. move in for the kill and forget my name--

No comments: